Parents’ support groups
Participation in our weekly Parent Support Group is an opportunity for parents to:
- Share their concerns as parents
- Learn from other parents
- Become more effective listeners
- Reconsider attitudes and options in raising children and their challenges in school
- Expedite children’s social and emotional growth
- Parent more effectively through a deeper understanding of a parent’s role
- Avoid parent traps such as power struggles and over-praising
- Better integrate the life-skills children learn at the Lighthouse School
The group is run by Costas Constantinides, a licensed Family and Marriage Therapist and psychologist with over 20 years’ experience.
Currently we are gathering names of interested parents.
Fees are only 50 euros per month (or 75 for couples).
Call 99 68 2002 for more info.